To access the Sites you must be of legal drinking age in the country where you reside. If you are not of legal drinking age in the country where you reside, please exit the site now.
Your access to the Sites is on your own initiative and by doing so you explicitly take on responsibility for compliance with applicable laws and regulations, with the understanding that access may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries.
DTDT reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Sites with our without cause or notice. Site Content Generally
The Sites and the information available through the Sites are provided on an “as is” basis, at user’s sole risk, as such DTDT does not guarantee the information contained therein in anyway, including, but not limited to, its accuracy or completeness, and you agree not to hold DTDT responsible for your or any other person’s reliance upon any such information.
Alcohol may impair judgement, do not drink in excess or before operating machinery.
All of the information and materials displayed on the Sites is the property of DTDT, or its affiliates, or its licensors and are protected by copyright and trademark rights and laws. You are granted non-transferable, non-exclusive access to the Sites to for personal use. By using the Sites you agree not to modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute or disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, make derivative works of, or otherwise make available such material without DTDT’s express written consent. User Contributions
User Contribution shall not:
Third Party Content
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, harass, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Promote commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if that is not the case.
Unless otherwise stated, we are not associated nor do we monitor any websites, advertisements, or other media linked to or available through the Sites and disclaim responsibility for the content of any such third-party advertisements or linked websites. Prior to purchasing any third-party products or services described on the Sites, you are advised to verify pricing, product quality, and other information necessary to make an informed purchase. Neither DTDT nor its parent or any of its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives, or licensors shall have any liability arising from your purchases of third-party products or services based upon the information provided on the Sites, and we shall not receive or review complaints regarding such purchases.
Although DTDT may review or discuss products that are similar or identical to products also advertised on the Sites, you agree that neither DTDT’s reviews or discussions, nor third party advertisements, shall be in any way interpreted as an endorsement or warranty thereof, including, but not limited to, the similarity, quality, or fitness thereof.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY SITES AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE APPLICABLE TO THOSE SITES.User’s Indemnification of DTDT
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless DTDT, and its officers, directors, owners, employees, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors, and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of:
- Any User Contribution or allegation that a User Contribution violates the rights of DTDT or a third party;
- Any claim (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)) arising out of or related to your use of the Sites or activities in connection with the Sites.
You shall cooperate fully and reasonably in the defense of any such claim. DTDT reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.No Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER, DTDT NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OR LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITES OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ACTION TAKEN IN RESPONSE TO OR AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITES. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST DTDT AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITES AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.Dispute Resolution
DTDT complies strictly with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your copyright protected material has appeared on the Sites without a license, please notify DTDT immediately with the relevant information.